Thursday, July 9, 2009

Orphanage


I got the amazing opportunity to go and work in the orphanage. There are about 30 children in the one that we were at. There ages ranking from 5 weeks to 17 years of age. This was such a bitter sweet experience. Just knowing that these children are left alone with no mother or father breaks my heart. All they have is eachother. I can't imagine living my life without my family or somebody who loved and cared for me. It made me so grateful for my amazing family. I am so blessed. We all are so blessed. I want to let my parents know how much I truly love them. I would not be the person I am if it weren't for them. I can talk to either of them about anything. I can truly call them my very best friends. I love them more then anything in this world. They have taught me all I need to know about this life and more. I wish that these precious children of God could have what I have. I know that one day they will be blessed.

The boys at the OrphanageAll of the girls

I am in love with this boy!! Me and him were buddies!
This is Damion he is so precious!! I want to take him home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment