Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
So as you can tell Yogurt Land is the new place to be.... It is DELICIOUS, can be very entertaining, and you all should try it!!!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
- I love that he is so strong in the gospel
- I love that he fulfills his calling. The young adults have such a strong love for him, and I know that it is because he truly cares about each and everyone of them, and strives to do all that he can to serve them.
- I love the love that he has for my mom... Whenever he leaves the house he makes sure to kiss her goodbye even after being married 26 years there love grows stronger each day
- I love how he always wants to be involved in whatever we are doing
- I love that he encourages me to do my best in whatever I do
- I love that after 6 years (I think) he still takes us kids to the temple every Friday morning. I truly believe that because of his example he has helped us to become the kids we are today
- I love his words of advice. He always knows just what to say
- I love that even though he is old ha he still reaches after his own dreams
- I love that we go swim laps every Tuesday night. It is great for us to gain a better relationship, and also encourage each other to stay in shape
- I love when he gets laughing so hard that his whole body just shakes
- I love it when he dances because he literally has no rhythm
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
What I love about Shea....
- She is my bestest buddy
- I love when she used to laugh so dang hard that well we probably shouldn't discuss that ha!
- I love how she is so strong in the Gospel and lives each day to the fullest
- I love how she still to this day will examine her body and look for a bruise, and then show you like it is the end of the world
- I love what a great cook she is.... She has had me over multiple times for dinner and it is always delicious
- I love her work ethic
- I love how much she loves KJ and I love the effort that she puts into there relationship
- I love that even though we are old she will still wear footy PJ's with me
- I love that she doesn't care what others think... She has great confidence in herself, and it shows through her smile
- I love that since she has married Kyle all of a sudden she is the gasiest person I have ever met
- I love how she dominates at tube wars
- I love that she will dare do anything with me
- I love that she still will drive around blowing the air horn with me, and we still laugh our guts out, and think we are hilarious
Shea B I just love you tons! I am so grateful to have an amazing sister like you! I hope to one day be just like you!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Sunday, March 13, 2011
- She is always there to talk to about anything. I can truly call her my best friend
- She gives me the best advice, and is constantly making me want to be better
- She makes a great retard impersionation
- She is always striving to be the BEST she possibly can be
- She has such a deep love for my dad that I hope to one day have for my husband. She supports him 100% in whatever he does.
- She encourages me to stay in shape, and makes a great work out buddy
- She encourages me to follow my dreams, and live my life to the fullest.
- She is an amazing example to all those around her. Not a day goes by that she doesn't study her scriptures or say her prayers
- Even when I make a mistake she still loves me for who I am!
- She seriously is always making you laugh. I love it when you get her laughing so hard that she almost pees her pants.
- She is a great cook, cleaner, laundry doer okay she is just the greatest MOM!
- She loves me so much and I just love her!
Mom I love you oh so much, and am so grateful for you! I hope you had a great day!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Me and Shea
The Birthday GirlSo funny story.... We were in a store and my mom was purchasing something and so me and gege were dancing in the front. We were doing a Monkey impersonation. Well the lady who was helping my mom asked her if we realized that they were all watching us on Camera. So my mom came and told us, and then what does she do, she does it with us! Oh how I love these two! Shea on the other hand was dying and laughter and totally embarrassed! My mom and gege Haha so this picture just tells you how great my grandma is. Shea and I talked her into getting on the horse. To be honest it didn't take much. She is always making us laugh, and is always such a great sport!!
Thanks for the fun day!!