Saturday, March 19, 2011

My New Love

I have always wanted to be a better swimmer, and I am finally going to complete that goal. For the past couple of months I have been going to swim laps with my Dad every Tuesday night. I didn't think that I would enjoy it as much as I do, but let's just say I love it! It is something that I feel like I am constantly progressing at. The first day we went to swim I could only swim one lap before I had to stop and breathe, and now I am swimming 300 meters. I hope that I can continue to progress so that I will be able to do an Olympic Triathlon in August which is a mile swim. I know that as long as I do my best and work as hard as I can I will be able to reach that goal! I am grateful for my dad, and for him encouraging me to swim with him. We have so much fun! It truly has helped our relationship, and I love him for it!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go jord! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordyn that is fabulous! I am so excited for you! Swimming is so much fun and it really is such a great workout! I'm SO excited for you to do a triathalon!! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete