Friday, March 25, 2011

The New Do

So today I did something that I would never ever ever do!! I died my hair BROWN!!! My sister was getting her hair done and I looked in the mirror at my roots, and was so annoyed that you could already see them. So my mom was just going to put some more blonde in. I kept saying that I needed a change. Something crazy and different. I mean really I am the only one who has to like it right now. I don't have to worry about a husband freaking out, or trying to impress a boyfriend! So Shea was like why don't you just color it brown. And so I did that exact thing. I am not a blonde anymore (well at least my hair isn't blonde. I am sure I will continue to have many blonde moments).... I am now a brunette! I was shocked when I first looked into the mirror, but it is starting to grow on me, and I am loving the new ME

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It looks SOOOO good! Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SERIOUS?!?!?! Okay, how lame is it that I have to find out about this on your blog. I'm your ROOMMATE!!! You really should tell me these things and we really should probably see each other sometime. Love your face and love your new hair.

    ReplyDelete