Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DISCO PARTY

My cute roommate Liz had a disco party over a month ago, and I am finally putting the pictures up. Her and her Ballet friends decided to get together once a month and have a themed party. So Liz decided to go DISCO. It was a blast. We decorated or more like Liz decorated our apartment so dang cute! She is the greatest, and is always so fun to be around! I was lucky enough that she let me tag along with all of her ballet friends. We had a great night!

So Liz bought these awesome glasses that totally fit the part. Well she came home, and little did she find that they were prescription glasses ha!



Check out these awesome brownies that Liz made! Really she always goes all out which I love!

Let's be honest her outfit totally rocks!
Our cute apartment looking all DISCO
We danced the night away, ate delicious food (which totally fit the theme), played games, prank called, and just enjoyed each others company! It was a great PARTY! I truly am so grateful to have awesome roommates who are so fun to be around, and have such great standards. Each of them make me want to be a better person, and strive to do better each and every day! Life doesn't get better then that! I am one LUCKY girl, but let's be honest they are pretty lucky too that they have a freakin cool roommate like myself who is the LIFE OF THE PARTY ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment