Friday, December 2, 2011

Date Night!!

Shea and KJ set me up on a blind date. Well seeing how cool boys are he cancelled, but I have the best sister and brother in law. They decided to take me out on a date still. We had the best time. We went to dinner at Chilis, and then we went to trafalga.
They had a 3D movie that we watched... I just loved wearing the cool glasses personally.
Kyle Jamming out like usual.... Shea always lets me sit in the front seat because me and Kyle always dance in the car, and try to embarrass her. It is quite hilarious!! Especially when we are at a stop light and the car next to us starts jamming out with us, or laughing at us.
Shea, KJ, and I.... I truly am grateful for them in my life. They are always looking out for me, and always including me in there lives. We always have a blast, and end up laughing all night long.
We ended the night with a sleep over at there place. We watched a movie and of course KJ made me some popcorn. It was a lot of fun!! Thanks for making my day you two!! Sure do love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment