Saturday, December 24, 2011

Temple Square lights

The day after Thanksgiving my family always goes and sees the lights up at Temple Square. It is a great chance to start the Christmas holiday. To remember the true meaning of Christmas. To remember the birth of the Savior, his perfect example, and his atoning sacrifice for us. I truly am grateful for my Savior. I know that he is the light and the way for me to return back home. I am grateful that I have somebody who knows me better then myself and is always there to help me back to the path. I am grateful for Christmas time and the chance we get to remember him, and also to be able to serve those around us.
We always go to eat before we go see the lights. This year it was RUMBI. I love that place... Check out Jensen's face the older he gets the more he looks like Logan.
Dad, Pop, Gege, and Mom
KJ was rather grumpy because he didn't want to go to RUMBI ha. He says it never feels him up. The kid eats like a Horse, and is always hungry.
Mundy and I... Boy do I love this girl. She is sure great! I hope that her and my brother get married because I don't know what I would do without her.
Of course we have to ride the TRAX
KJ, Mundy, Pop, and I
Gege and J... I love this picture
The two greatest GRANDPARENTS.... Honestly Gege and Pop are as good as it gets. The love they have for us grandkids is endless. They support us in everything that we do, and love us no matter what!!
The WHITT Clan
Isn't the Temple so beautiful? I just love it! I can't wait for the day when I can be sealed there for all time and eternity. There is such a special spirit there as we see the lights that I love!! It makes me want to be better, and to strive to make it there one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment