Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I had a great Thanksgiving this year. I definitely missed the rest of my family, but was grateful for the ones I got to spend it with. The older I get the more I realize the importance of Thanksgiving. It's not just about the turkey, but so much more.
Gege and I
Our small Thanksgiving Dinner
Trouble I and Trouble II
My two amazing parents
Pop and E
What I am grateful for
  • My amazing family
  • My two parents who support me in every aspect of my life. Who are so loving and caring for those around them, and who help me to strive to be a better person each and every day.
  • My education and the opportunity I have to learn and to one day become a nurse.
  • My brother who is such a huge example, and strives to be an amazing missionary.
  • My Job and the opportunity I have to witness a miracle each and every time I work.
  • The gospel of Jesus Christ, for my savior and his atoning sacrifice, Joseph Smith and for restoring the gospel, the Book of Mormon, the priesthood.
  • Icecream
  • Good Friends who make me laugh
  • The list could go on and on
I have so much to be thankful for!! I have such a great life. Yes, it comes with it's trials, but I know that I have a loving Heavenly Father who continues to look after me each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment