Tuesday, December 27, 2011

BYU Basketball Game

A couple of days after Christmas my mom got tickets to go to the BYU Game. It was a blast. I have really enjoyed this Christmas break and the time that I got to spend time with my family. The older I get the more I realize how great my family is. How supportive, and caring they are. How they love me for me. How they can make me laugh when I am in the worst mood. I have been through a lot of trials this past year and I know that I wouldn't have been able to get through any of them without my family. Not only are they there for me, but they are so fun to be around. We had such a blast at the game, and after we went and got a shake, and laughed so hard that Shea almost peed her pants. It doesn't get better then that?

Jensen and I
E and J
Dad and my mom... Aren't they the best looking couple! What a great family they have!!
Shea and KJ
What a great night we had!! I love you WHITT CLAN

No comments:

Post a Comment