Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Gingerbread House Competition

This year the Whitt Clan started a new tradition. We had our first annual GINGERBREAD HOUSE COMPETITION. It was a blast! We got into teams, and each had 45 minutes to create our masterpieces. We had the grahms, frosting, and just about any candy you could think of. It was a lot of fun! Of course we all are a little competitive so that made it even better. I was shocked at how great they turned out. The Whitts have some serious talent. I am grateful for the new tradition that we have started each month by having FHE together. It is such an amazing experience to be together, enjoy each others company, and to feel of the spirit. We always have such a great time together!
All of the Cousins... except Logan and Tanner! Boy have we grown!!
My amazing Family.... It doesn't get better then that!!
The Masterpieces, and of course the artists who created them....
The OUTHOUSE won the competition! I mean how creative can you get. Leave it to Todd and Troy to be so clever!!
Shea loving getting her picture taken
I loved watching these two little ones work. They did the backyard of what I call the spa. They did such a great job!
Mom and her creative self of course got really into it
This little girl is the cutest thing I have ever seen
Todd, and Troy
Tayla, Meggie, and I
Jensen and my Dad
The Lovely Outhouse
The Castle
The amazing Spa House
The Cozy Cabin
Last the best.... The Dreamy House!!
I am truly grateful to have such a great family! We sure know how to have a great time. I have come to realize that nothing else in this life is more important then FAMILY! In times of trial and sorrow they are the ones who are always there. They are the ones that make you laugh, feel better about yourself, and make you want to be better! Nothing else in life is better then that!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, that outhouse is the best ever. So funny!! Yours is the prettiest though. :)

    ReplyDelete