Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bowling

This last weekend me and some friends went bowling. It was nice to get out and meet new people. I finally feel like I can be myself again after breaking things off with Clayton. It has been a long hard road, but I am glad that I can finally move on, and meet new people. I am so excited to just put myself out there again, to be my crazy self again, and to just live my life.
This is Katie my new roommate who I adore. She is so dang cute. She has such high standards, and is a great example to me. She has been great for me to get me out and meet new people. She also keeps me in shape which I love. We have a great time!
So pretty sure I beat all the guys at bowling. It was quite hilarious. Especially because I can't bowl I just chuck the ball, but hey it paid off that is for sure!! 136 baby....
Me and Katie again...
This is my friend Brandon. We have been friends since I moved to Provo. The first night I met him he told me that he was the biggest DICK ha!! It is true he can definitely be a jerk, but we sure have fun together. I just don't put up with his crap!! It is always a fun time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment