Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Weekend with the Boghs

I have stayed with my chillins' a couple of times over the past couple of months. I have loved it! They truly make me so happy! It is truly a party all weekend long. Dev and I have become best friends. We can talk for hours. It is nice to know that I have somebody to talk to. Jax is the biggest sweetheart you will ever meet. I love walking in the door and having him run and give you a giant bear hug. Nothing makes me happier.

So I stayed with them the night before Halloween. So of course we had to dress up to go and carve pumpkins at gege and pops. Aren't we creative? Jax was such a great sport, and made a cute little girl!!
Easton and Jax are good buddies so cute little E comes and stays with me.
Yup, I made this amazing fort. Aren't you all proud of me? Playing with Jax and E brings out the kid in me. I love it!!
I am grateful to still watch my chillins' every now and then. I love them like they are my own, and am grateful for every chance I get to be with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment