Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Halloween

So I am really behind on blogging so I am trying to catch up! Sorry things are way out of order, but this is my journal so I want to make sure I write about my year!! I hope you enjoy!

Our Annual Pumpkin Carving at the Boghs
Here is all of our pumpkins all done and lite up. Mine is the cat on the left. Carving pumpkins at gege and pops is one of my favorite traditions. It is fun to get all gooey, eat yummy food, and carve pumpkins together, as we laugh and goof around. My grandparents always go all out. Everything is decorated so dang cute! I have to say that we did pretty dang good this year, and our pumpkins turned out looking good!!
I was staying with Dev and Jax so we decided to dress up. Jax was such a good sport and totally pulled off a cute little girl. We sure had fun doing it.
The gang going to town
Last year I carved my pumpkin paper thin and barely was able to carve anything out of it, but no worries this year I got it done! Devyn was the one who struggled this year ha ha (Love ya dev)
Jax and his cute little bow just makes me laugh
Jensen designed his own this year, and it turned out awesome!! It was so hard, but it looked great!!
Mandy, Dev, and I
My mom always buys an extra pumpkin for my dad to do. He loves it NOT!! He is sure a good sport though! I think next year it is her turn to carve one!!
We had a great Halloween this year! My mom made her delicious soup again. We snuggled on the couch, watched a movie, and answered the door! It was great! I hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment