Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lake Powell Fall Break

Lake Powell is the place that I love. It is place where I am happiest, and get to be with those that I love!! We laugh, ski, board, eat, play games, cliff jump, laugh some more, tube, eat some more, and sleep under the stars. Life doesn't get better then that!!
J and I have become really close lately. He truly is a great kid who strives to do what he is supposed to do. So many people look up to him, and he is a great example.
My cute mom... Powell wouldn't be as great without all the hard work she puts into it!! We love and appreciate all you do MOM
Kim, Mom, Mandy, and Me
Me and my boyfriend Court!! This little boy just melts my heart. I hope to have one just like him one day! He is always going, but as cute as it gets.
Jake and E
I just love and adore this girl. She is as good as it gets. My brother is lucky to have found her. I sure hope it works out because I can't imagine not having her apart of our lives. She truly is my best friend, and has done so much for me!
Dad and E
Me and Mand
Kim and my Mom are the best of friends. I am glad that my mom has such a great friend who loves her, and is always there for her!
Mall has grown up so much. She is quite the character. Her blondness reminds me of myself sometimes. She is always making us laugh!
E john
The girls
This is my boyfriend Court. It doesn't get cuter then him.
Kassi has bloomed into such a beautiful girl. I remember when she was just a baby, and now she is beautiful inside and out!!
My Dad decided to style his hair like he did in high school. Thank goodness trends have changed.
Court lived in the Sand. Anytime we came back to the house boat he went and played in the sand. He loved it!!
We rode over to the Dam. I forget how cool it is. It is amazing that it can hold all that water.
Everyone hanging out by the Dam wall, with the Dam fish, in the dam boat. The jokes never seem to get old when we are by the Dam.
Me and Mandy Jumping a 30 ft cliff (sorry it wouldn't rotate for some reason)
Cute Kass wanted to jump so bad, but when she got up there she realized how high we really were. It took her mom telling her she could get a Facebook account to get her to jump, but hey she did it!!
Jensen has no fear when it comes to Cliff Jumping
I have to say I love cliff jumping. It still freaks me out, and I am usually one of the last to jump, but I do it ha ha!! I love getting that pit in your stomach, and the anticipation of waiting to hit the water.
Mandy laying it out! Talk about FREAKY!
J, Mand, and Me
We discovered Sand Hill this trip!! It was a blast. You hike up this huge sand hill, and then get to run, flip, and roll your way down. Mandy did 8 back handsprings down. It was awesome! Me and Kassi did one that was good enough!!
Sand Hill
This picture was right after my Dad launched everyone including Kassi and Court!! It was hilarious!! They literally flew, but were all laughing (except court) when we went to pick them up!
After years of trying to get Mandy to ski we finally talked her into it, and look who got up!!
Dad
Jensen
Easton
Kassi got right up her first try. We were so proud of her
Me
Mandy trying to get the wake before Log gets home. She got so close. She will get it next year!!
Lake Powell is truly my little piece of Heaven. It is a time that I get to be with those that I love. This year the Taylor Family came with us. We had a blast with them. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family who love me for me, and who support me in all that I do. Being together at Lake Powell is where it is at. I can't wait till next year when we will all be together including Logan. Thanks mom and dad for three great trips to powell this year. We are definitely spoiled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment