Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend

So I am very sad to say that I had quite the eventful weekend but I didn't take any pictures. I am trying really hard to keep up with my blog though so that I can keep some what of a journal so I decided to just write about it.

Thursday Night: My ear has been killing me the past week and I couldn't seem to figure out what was going on. Well working with a bunch of doctors does have it's benefits. Dr. Ollerton checked out my ear and discovered a lovely ear infection. So he prescribed me some anti-biotics and I was good to go!

Friday: Our ward was having a Camp out up at Fairview. Seeing that I have a lovely ear infection I only went up for the day. My dad, Linds, Easton, Jessica, and me all drove up around noonish. We got there and hung out at the camp site and then ended up to the Manti Pageant. I forgot how much I loved the pagant. It was so great to go and see the Book of Mormon come to life, to feel of the spirit, and to be with the members of our ward.

Saturday: I went on a date with my buddy Gregg. He is a good friend from High School who just recently returned from his mission in Japan. We went to Cafe Rio, to the Lehi rodeo, and then to get some Ice-Cream. It was a blast. I love going to the rodeo, getting all dressed up, and feeling like a cowgirl. Me and Gregg had a really good time catching up on the past two years, and talking about the crazy things we used to do in high school.

So that is my wonderful weekend!! Sorry there is no pictures!!

1 comment: