Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jensen's First Time Behind the Wheel

Poor kid needs to grow a little bit. He could barely see over the steering wheel.

So the other day J was so bored and driving my mother crazy so I decided to teach him how to drive. I have never been so scared in my life. When he first got in the car he couldn't even see over the steering wheel. Luckily we could adjust the seat A LOT! He then put both feet on the pedals. It made me laugh because that is the exact same thing that I did when I first learned how to drive. I let him drive around the block and after almost having a heart attack I decided we needed to head over to the church parking lot. He actually did pretty well. Luckily he still has two years to practice.

1 comment:

  1. haha! he looks so funnY! i probably would too! once i got to drive my dads truck! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete