Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Setting Apart

Logan and Pop
I am so grateful for my grandpa. After Log got set apart he turned to D&C 31 and read it to us. He always knows what we need to hear, and how to bring the spirit into our home. I am so grateful for him and the huge influence he has played in our lives.
This is my favorite picture. Right before Log got set apart I walked into Eastons room to help him get dressed and J was putting on his Tie. I tried to convince E to wear a different tie that would match better but he was like look Jord there is Brown and green in my shirt and my tie. It was so cute! He then walked out with his Future Missionary tag. It was so dang cute! I have the greatest brothers who I just love.

Elder Whittaker was set apart as a missionary on June 15, 2010. This was such a bitter sweet day. I can't believe that my little Logan is old enough to serve a mission. President Judd set him apart and gave him a beautiful blessing. The spirit was so strong. It was a testiment to me that this is what Logan is suppose to be doing. To bring the gospel to those who don't have it so they can have the great Joy that we have. What an awesome missionary Logan is going to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment