Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Logan's Farewell

Our Goofy Family
I have to say that I have such an amazing family. There is a special love that we have for each other that I don't think a lot of families have. We may not be perfect but together we have it all!

The Whitts and the Boghs

Me, Log, Shea, and Kyle

Mandy is Logan's girlfriend and we think that she is pretty great. She would make such an awesome sister in law. Me and Shea are going to do our best to keep her around!

Gege, Log, and Pop
I have to say I have the best grandparents anyone could ever ask for. They support us in everything that we do. They still play woofle ball, four square, you name it they will be there and ready to win. I sure do love them and am so grateful for the part that they have played in my life.
My mom and her best friend Kim. Kim is seriously the best friend that everyone dreams on having. She is always the first one to ask what she can do to help. She does so much for our family. We love you Kim!

Me and Log.

Log and Mand

I just want to tell Shea how much I love her. She is such a great sister. I am so grateful for the relationship that we have. I know that I can count on her to always be there for me. I love you Shea!

The little kids eating some breakfast! Gotta love Easton!

Logan did such an amazing job on his talk. The spirit was so strong. Logan is so prepared and ready to serve a mission. He taught with such power. So many people came up to my mom afterwards and said that it was like they were at a Homecoming. He will change so many lives. He has such a strong testimony of this gospel. I am grateful for him and his example to all those that surround him.
We had so many family and friends come and support Logan. I am so grateful that we have amazing family and friends who support our family in all that we do. We love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment