The things I love about my dad
- It doesn't matter where we are my dad always finds someone he knows or meets a new friend. (at Shea's wedding somebody in line asked if he was the mayor)
- He is still a kid himself
- He can still keep up with us on the slopes or in anything that we do.
- He is always encouraging me to do my best in whatever I do
- I love it when he gets laughing so hard. His laugh is hilarious and so contagious
- I love it when he calls me his little girl or Toej
- I love that I am his favorite to wrestle with. Even though I get annoyed sometimes I still love it!
- I loved how involved my dad has been in my life. He still to this day never missed anything and supports me in everything I do.
- I love that he gives a 100% to his calling. The members love him.
- I love that he still goes by Boomer
- I love watching him dance with all of his rhythm
- I love his willingness to serve all those around him
- I love that anytime I can ask him for a blessing because I know that he is worthy
- I love it when he talks in a gay voice or his retarded voice
- I love it that I can talk to my dad about anything and that he always has great advice for me!
- I love it that whenever my friends come over he is so interested in there lives and is always so welcoming. Sometimes I feel like my friends come over just to see him!
- I love that my dad has a testimony of this gospel and is not afraid to share it. He is such a huge influence to me and so many others
I could go on all day about the many things that I love about my dad. Dad I want you to know that I love you so much. I couldn't ask for a better dad! You are the greatest! I hope that you have a Happy Father's Day!!