Monday, June 14, 2010

Swimming Party

We had our last family get together before Logan left and Todd and Annie were so nice to let us have a pool party at there house. It was such a blast. We had our whole entire family there from both sides. It was so much fun! Thanks Todd and Annie for letting us have a party! You guys always throw the best parties! Shea, me, Dev, and Mandy
I have to say I just love these girls! I don't know what I would do without you guys!
Todd, and MarquellePop, Todd, and John
Eh Duh!!
This is by far my favorite picture of the night! Yes, those would be my brothers. I taught them everything that they know!

So us kids were getting lonely and we decided that the adults needed to come and play with us. Everyone was such great sports. Cari was the last one to go in. Her girls thought we were so mean, but can any of us see Cari getting mad?

I don't think any of us realized how strong Todd really was. We barely got him in.

John was the first one to go in. He pretty much let us throw him in, but he made sure his shoes, belt, and phone were off.
Troy and Cathy were thrown in as well!

Me and cute Tamzy

Logan's last time in the water for two years!

Tayla, Shea, Me, Tessa, Mandy, Dev, and Meg

It just isn't a party until you make a train down the slide!

I love this picture. She is such a doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment