Monday, August 30, 2010

School

I am now back in school! After having a nice long break it was hard to go back again. Summer went by way to fast. This is my last semester of Pre-Requisites for nursing school. I am very excited, but very nervous at the same time. I have dreamed of becoming a nurse since I was just little, and one day I hope my dream will come true. Education has always been so important to me. We are commanded to get as much education as possible. I hope that if I do my best I will be able to become a nurse and one day a Nurse Practitioner (Maybe). Nursing school is so competitive which makes me so nervous. I need to do well this semester. I am still at SLCC and I am taking Anatomy, Physiology, and a Math class. So yes I have a full load, but I know that I can do it! I may be a little crazy for the next four months, but it will be worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment