Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Easton's Baptism

My cute little E was baptized this last Saturday. I am so proud of him and his decision to be baptized and become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ. What an amazing spirit and joy he brings into our family. I asked him after he was baptized how he felt. He looked at me with a grin on his face and said," I feel so clean. I feel like I haven't done anything wrong. I am so happy." This brought such a huge smile on my face. I am so grateful for this gospel and the joy that it brings to each and everyone of us. Times in life are sometimes hard, but I know that we always have the gospel to bring us true happiness. It made me reflect on my baptism day and the feelings that I felt that day. It made me remember the covenants that I made, and the greatest gift that I will ever receive, which is the gift of the holy ghost. My constant companion that has helped me through many times in my life. This is the true and living gospel. I know it and am so grateful for it.

Easton John I want you to know that I love you so much and am so proud of you! Always stay close to the Iron Rod and remember the covenants that you made this day. This is the true and living gospel which will bring you true happiness. Strive everyday to be a little better.


I just want to let my parents know how much I love and adore them. I am grateful for there example. Us children would not be who we are without our parents. They have such a strong testimony of the gospel, and show it in how they live there lives. I love you mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment