Thursday, August 19, 2010

Elder Whittaker


Elder Whittaker is now in Costa Rica. I got to talk to him on Monday while he was at the airport. It has been the highlight of my week. As soon as I heard his voice I just broke down into tears. Me and Log have always been buddies and it has been so hard to have him gone. He just sounded so great, and so ready to get to work. He was so ready to leave the MTC although he said that he loved it. Before he hung up the phone he asked me if he could bear his testimony to me in Spanish. Although I couldn't understand a word he was saying I felt the spirit so strongly. I know that he has been called of god to serve in Costa Rica. He is going to bless so many lives and bring them the true happiness that we have. I am so grateful for him. He makes me want to be a better person. He is going to make an amazing missionary. I am just so proud of him and so excited for his new adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment