Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I am now 21 can you believe it? It feels like just yesterday I was sitting on the bus with Jacee riding to kindergarton. Time sure goes by quickily. My birthday gave me the chance to reflect on the great life that I have had so far. I have by far the greatest family who support me in all that I do, I have a great job that I love. I get to see miracles happen every time I work! I have great friends who make me want to be a better person, I have gotten to travel around the world to Africa and see how truly blessed I am to live where I live. I have graduated from High School, and will one day graduate from nursing school. I have had a great life so far and look forward to an even better one to come!!
I had such a great day!! I taught piano in the morning and then my family all went to dinner!
So Texas Roadhouse is by far my favorite so I choose to go there. Well I forgot that I had to get on a Saddle infront of everyone. Let's just say my face was as red as my dress.
My cute grandma and grandpa

My parents

J and his wanna be girfriend Lindsey

Me and E

Linds and Mandy
Shea and Kyle were there as well, but I don't have a picture of them!! Sorry guys! Thanks for the fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment