Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day 5K

On Labor Day my family decided to run the 5K.  It was a fundrasor for Jensen's Swim Team.  It was Easton's very first race.  He did amazing.  He ran the whole thing with my Dad and I.  It was such a great experience.  It reminded me that life is so hard sometimes, but if we focus on something such as the temple, family, friends, the gospel we can get through anything.  What helps me when I run is focusing on a tree or something and trying to make it to that next point.  This helped Easton a lot during the race.  I was so proud of him.  I am so grateful that running is apart of my life.  I have two of the best running buddies.  Kim and my mom.  We have been through lots together, and I can truly call both of them my best friends.  I am excited to come back, and continue on our journey of RUNNING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment