Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 1

Thought you would enjoy this as much as I did.....my friend Becca works at the MTC on Wed nights.  Her son is Ryker Mathews, and he starts for the Cougs.

Love to all

Marnie


Subject: Jordyn

Hey,
Just wanted to tell you that we were working at the MTC last night and I hear someone calling my name..... wow what a fun surprise to turn and see Jordyn (Sister Whittaker).  I gave her a big hug and chatted for just a second cuz she was heading into a meeting.  She introduced me to her companion.  Cute cute girl so I am sure that they will get along marvelously.  Jordy seemed so happy and was doing great.  Her companion was a student trainer at BYU and knew Ryker.  She said that he was one of her favorites and that he made her laugh all the time.  Isn't that funny.... what are the chances.  Anyway, I thought you would like to hear that.  Don't worry mom, she is going to be just fine.  I have no doubt that she will be a great missionary.  
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment