Thursday, May 17, 2012

Weekend with the Boghs

I love it when Todd and Marquelle go out of town and I get to play mom.  It is like a party all night long when us three hang out together.  We played in the pool, went to a wedding, danced in the kitchen (tradition that never gets old), and stayed up way to late.  I know I always say this, but I truly do feel like they are my kids.  They truly do make me so happy, and so excited to become a mom. 
I am always checking Dev out, and doing fun things so I thought that it was Jaxs turn.  I surprised him, and checked him out.  I told him we could go anywhere he wanted for lunch, and guess where the kid chooses... Panda Express.  What a kid?  Totally made me laugh!!  We had such a great day together.  He makes me laugh, feel good about myself, and is always so happy, and appreciative. 

Jenna Durfey our friend got married.  This picture was taken right before we got out of the car.  I am so grateful for these two, and the relationship that I have with them.  As my mission gets closer I get so sad, and nervous knowing that I have to say goodbye to my chillins.  They are going to change so much while I am gone, and it breaks my heart to think that I will have to miss out of a year and a half of there life.  I hope that our relationship can continue to grow.  It reminds me of the song that Brad Paisley sings and talks about how he didn't know his love could grow stronger.  I feel the same about these two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment