Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

We had a great day celebrating Memorial Day.  We went over and had dinner at Gege and Pops, and then we went to the cemetery.  My grandma is a flouriest and so she made all of these beautiful arrangements.  She is so talented.  She never seizes to amaze me.  I love driving down with my grandparents.  I love to hear all about their childhood, and about there relatives.  I love how excited they get talking about what a great family we have.  I can't wait for the day when I get to meet all of these great people, but for now I am so grateful that I have so many guardian angels watching out for me. 

Gege is always making us laugh literally until one of us pee our pants.  We definitely had some good laughs today!

The famous family picture minus Logan.

I am so grateful for the chance that we get to celebrate memorial day.  That we can reflect on all of those soldiers who have served our country.  I couldn't do what they do, but I am so grateful for all that they have done for our country.  I am also so grateful for my family who has passed on already.  For the legacy that they have led, but most importantly for the faithfulness in the gospel.  I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment