Friday, January 28, 2011

2011 Piano Recital

I had my Annual Piano Recital on Monday the 17th of January. I have been teaching Piano for I believe seven years. I can't believe that it has really been that long. I keep telling myself that I am to busy to teach, but I love it way to much! I can't imagine my life not teaching. I love watching my students learn and progress. I love watching them take on a hard song, and master it. I love hearing about there life! They are constantly making me laugh. I can honestly say that I love each and every one of my students, and I am so proud to be there teacher.
I started teaching Easton, and Jensen this year. It has been a blast. Jensen was a wimp and wouldn't do the recital, but Easton did so great! I was so proud of him.

All of my amazing students. They all honestly did so great! I was so proud of each of them. It ended up being such a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment