Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sledding

This last weekend my home Singles Ward went to Aspen Grove to go sledding so we decided to tag along. We had a blast!
Linds, Liz, and Me
Easton

So my dad is still in the bishopric. Can I just tell you that he is just like one of the kids. There were around ten of us who stayed out and sledded forever including my Dad, the bishop, and brother Boulter! We made a massive hill! We made some great trains, and piled on top of eachother, ran into each other, and pretty much almost killer ourselves. Really I am surprised that nobody got hurt. We had so much fun! I can't believe all the crazy stuff we did, but it was so worth it! You only live once right?

Linds, Liz, and I tried to go down together on a sled. It sure didn't work out to great seeing as I went down with out the sled!


No comments:

Post a Comment