Saturday, November 27, 2010

Temple Square

Every year we go to see the lights at Temple Square. It is such a blast! Temple square is absolutely beautiful with all of the lights, I love it. Going to Temple square is a great start to the Christmas Season. I can't believe that Christmas is already here. Time is sure going by quick. I am so excited for Christmas. Especially to talk to Logan. I have such a great family who I love! There is never a dull moment with the whitt's. I am so grateful for the relationship that we have and look forward to watching it continue to grow.
Me and Mand... Oh how I love this girl! She is such an amazing person. We have a great time together.

We rode the trax through Salt Lake. This picture is right before we got on.

After four tries we managed to get all of us in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment