Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

I can't believe that Halloween has already come and gone. Time is sure going by so fast!! Before we know it Christmas will be here. Anyways... I had a great Halloween! My family went all out this year. Everyone dressed up except for me. Ha ha I was a loser, but I didn't have Log to dress up with! It just isn't the same without him. I went and had our traditional soup at my house with my family which followed with Hocus Pocus. We just kind of hung out at my house, and then we went to the Haunted Forest! There is nothing like a good scare! I am such a wimp. I jump and scream at every little thing. I love it though! It was a great day!
The Mad Scientist and Frankenstein

So let's just say my grandparents are pretty awesome!! The door bell all of a sudden rang and in comes these two. I had no idea who they were! Don't they look just great?


Frankenstein

I hope that you all had a Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment