Monday, November 8, 2010

100th POST

Can you believe that this in my 100th POST!! I sure can't. So many amazing things have happened since I started my blog. I wanted to do something special for my 100th post so I decided to tell you all the things that I am grateful for in my life.

I am grateful for my talents especially being able to play the piano. There is nothing better then sitting down at the piano and clearing my head. The piano definitely brings the spirit into our home. I am also grateful to be able to teach piano. I adore all of my students. I love watching the learn and be able to accomplish hard things.
I am grateful for the opportunity that I had to go to Africa. It was seriously a life changing experience. I learned to love the people of Africa. They have nothing but are so happy and content with there lives.

I am grateful for the temple. Since my sophomore year in High School we have attended the temple every Friday morning as a family. I have received many answers to my prayers while at the temple. I loving the feeling while I am there. The feeling of peace and comfort. It gives me a chance to get away from the things of this world and to feel of the spirit. I can't wait for the day when I get to be sealed for all time and eternity to my husband.

I am so grateful for the gospel. I honestly don't know where I would be without it. I am grateful for the atonement. This year I have really realized that it isn't there just so that we can repent, but it is there to help us through the hard times. Our Savior loves us and is always with us every step of the way.

I am grateful for my mom and my sister. We have had some great times together and I sure love them.
I have the greatest family anybody could ever ask for. I love them dearly and don't know what I would do without them. We laugh, cry, tease, support, have fun, listen, give advice, and struggle together and the list goes on and on. I am grateful for my two amazing parents who made the right choice and got married in the temple so that we could be together FOREVER!

I am so grateful for my brother and his decision to serve a mission. I am so proud of him. He is so determined and gives everything 100%. He is working so hard as a missionary and doing everything he can to spread the Gospel. He has been such an amazing example to me and so many others.
I am grateful for my roomies. We have so much fun together. There is never a dull moment at our apartment.
I am grateful for my crazy roomates upstairs who keep us laughing, especially when they play mean jokes on us at 2 in the morning. They take great care of us!
I am grateful for my body. That I can exercise and stay in good shape. I am grateful for the opportunity that I had to run another half marathon. It is something that I worked so hard to achieve and I did it!

I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to gain an education. Even though sometimes it is so hard and I want to give up. I am so excited to start nursing school this next year and to achieve my goal of becoming a nurse.
Lastly I am grateful for the ladies that I work with. They are all so great! They make me want to go to work. I am grateful for the job that I have. I love every minute of it. I love being able to welcome beautiful babies into this world and to feel of the spirit that they bring.
So there ya have it my 100th post

1 comment:

  1. This was cool Jord! I loved it. You are amazing!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete