Monday, November 1, 2010

Motorcross

Devyn my cousin races Motorcross Isn't she the coolest! I am so proud of her! She raced at UVU a couple of weeks ago so I went and watched her. She did awesome! I am not gonna lie it makes me a little nervous, but I am glad that she has found something that she loves, and something that she is good at!
She took third and second place! Way to go DEV
Here she is racing!


Jax races as well, but he broke his arm a couple of months ago so he is out for a couple more weeks. He did great cheering her on! I sure love my cousins. They are like my own. I have watched them since they were just little. I am not watching them anymore. I didn't think it would be so hard! I miss them like crazy! I miss dancing in the car, blowing the air horn, honking and waving the other way, doing homework with them, talking about there day, talking to dev about stupid boys, giving them advice, Jaxons amazing hugs, and just being with them all the time. I am just glad that we are family and that I can still see you just not every day! I sure do love you two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment