Monday, November 1, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

We had our annual pumpkin carving this last Friday. It was a blast! We have carved pumpkins with the Bogh fam for years. Dev and I were talking about how excited we were Friday afternoon, and how much we look forward to it every year. We turn into little kids!
Here is the final product.... Mine is the skeleton (the 7th one from the left) So let's just start by saying that I am a little blonde and like to talk a lot and sometimes don't really pay attention to what I am doing. Well I am just scrapping away at my pumpkin and it was taking forever!! I kept checking it to see how much more I had to go and it still seemed so thick. So me and Dev are just talking away in our many accents when all of a sudden I look at my pumpkin and you can almost see through it. It was literally paper thin. It was hilarious! I was determined to make it work though, and sure enough I did with the help of Dev!
This was about the time when I noticed my lovely pumpkin.... My dad just laughs at his special daughter, but what he doesn't realize is I am just like him!

Yes we are nerds, but we sure love each other and always seem to have a good laugh!
Thanks Gege and Pop for the fun night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment