Friday, June 1, 2012

Going to the Temple

A couple of weeks ago Christina (a girl that I work with) went up to the Salt Lake Temple to do baptisms.  I have always loved the Salt Lake Temple.  It is like my princess castle.  It is amazing that any temple you go to you still can feel of the spirit.  I loved the Salt Lake Temple because it was a live session.  I felt like I was finally able to understand what was going on a little better.  Going through the temple was such a neat expereience.  It has made me realize what I have been missing my whole life.  When I put my garments on each morning I feel a sense of protection, and a drive to be better each day.  I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to progress.  I am grateful for the challenge that my Stake President gave me to attend the temple once a week.  It has been such a blessing.  Everytime I am at the temple I feel of Heavenly Fathers love for me.  I feel special, and know that I am making him proud. 
Christina recently returned home from her mission in Washington DC.  I loved sitting in the Celestial room, and picking apart her brain.  She told me so many awesome stories about her experience, and gave me some great advice.  She was a fabulous missionary who was so dedicated, and obedient.  I hope that I can serve like she did.  She makes me really excited for my mission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment