Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tanner's Wedding

Tan the Man is totally MARRIED!! Tanner is somebody who I truly love.  He has so many amazing qualities.  He is so patient, and loving.  He gives the best hugs.  He is so sincere when you talk to him, and has such a tender heart. He makes a dang good RETARD.   He would do anything for anybody, and he found someone so GREAT!!  Steph is so darling.  She always dresses so dang cute, and is such a sweetheart.  I am so excited for her to be part of our family!!

The wedding was so beautiful.  My favorite part of the whole day was watching Tanner's face as Steph walked down the aisle.  Tears filled his eyes, and you could just feel the love that he had for her.  I hope one day to be able to see that in my future husband. 


Cari did a wedding dinner for the Whitts, and the Savages.  It was such a fun night.  They had little ADVICE cards that everybody filled out.  I loved the idea and hope I will remember it for my special day.  It was great to be surrounded by all of our family who truly loves each other.  I feel so blessed to live by my whole family, and to have so much love and support from each of them. 




 

 
Tanner and Steph I am so happy for you to start your new Journey! I can't wait for the day when you are sealed for all time and ETERNITY!! I know it will happen! I LOVE you both!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment