Monday, April 16, 2012

Whittaker Family Home Evening

We have started a new tradition with the Whittaker Family which I love.  Each month we get together for FHE. It gives us the excuse to get together and enjoy each others company.  The older I get the more I realize how important family is.  My friends come and go, but my family is always there for me.  They make me laugh,  want to be better
Shea, Mom, and Cathy

We were lucky to have Chezney in town.  It has been a year since we all got to see her.  She has grown up into a beautiful girl. I am excited to get to see her this summer.  

Todd, Boomer, Chase, Dani, and Ryne

Chezney, Me, and Mugs
Meggie gave a great lesson on Forgiveness .  She asked me to share an experience that I had  with forgiveness.  I immediately thought about my experience with Clayton.  Although it was a terrible experience, and he did some terrible things to me I knew that in order for me to move on with my life I would have to forgive him.  I remember the day I finally woke up and forgave him.  It was like a boulder had been lifted from my shoulders.  Heavenly Father loves each of his children, and I know that he loves Clayton and in order for me to have the spirit with me I had to forgive him as well.  I am grateful for the gospel and for the opportunity it gives me to be the best I possibly can be.  To strive each day to make good decisions, and always have the spirit to be with me.  There is nothing better then that!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment