Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Sunday

Easter is by far one of my favorite holidays.  One, I love the candy.  Cadbury Eggs just make me so happy.  They are delicious!  Second, I love our annual Easter Egg hunt. Third, the chance I get to spend time with my family. Fourth, the opportunity we get to remember the Savior and his atoning sacrifice for us.  We had a great Easter with the Boghs.  
Jaxon, Easton, Me, Devyn, and J
The look on Jaxon and Easton's face is priceless. I think they were excited to start the Easter Egg Hunt! 

Jensen is King of the Easter Egg Hunt.  He gets the most eggs every year.  It is everybody's goal to beat him.  

Devyn the little STINKER got the $20 and the $10



This kid has such a special place in my heart.  He has such a big heart, and his smiles just melts my heart.  He is like my own little kid.  I can't believe how old he is getting.  The last time I stayed with him I loved watching him with all of his friends.  They all just love him, and he is so nice to them.  

 


Sling Golf Tournament is a definite tradition with the Boghs.  Pop made each of our slings.  They are awesome, and we all love to go and play.  It is pretty sad that I am the oldest, but yet the worst.  I totally hit myself in the face with my sling, and was hoping that nobody saw me, but of course Dev saw the whole thing.  Let's just say we were both rolling on the ground because we were laughing so dang hard, and I never heard the end of it.  



The chillins all sat in the kitchen while the adults sat in the dining room.  Let's just saw we had way to much fun, and were literally laughing the whole time.  Easton and Jax both have this contagious laugh where once on starts everybody the everybody looses it! There is never a dull moment.... Jensen is pretty proud of those abs! 
The Easter bunny still come to visit me even though I am 22.  This was my Easter Basket when I was a kid.  I love it!!


 My true LOVE

So funny story that happened at church.  I am the primary chorister which I continue to love!!  Well we were  talking about Easter and playing a game.  They had to answer questions and one of the question was who removed the stone from the tomb.  So the kids are all telling me answers like, angel, Heavenly Father, etc.  Well I just kept saying no keep trying, and they kept saying the ANGEL.  Well me being really smart I was like no it was actually MARY. I am so glad to know that my primary kids are smarter then me.  One of them was like Jordyn your wrong it was the ANGEL.  I was so embarrassed!! My face went bright red.  

I truly am so grateful for the opportunity that we have to celebrate Easter.  For the chance we get to take one day, and REMEMBER the SAVIOR. To remember the pain and suffering that he went through for each of us.  To remember him taking upon our sins so that we can have the opportunity to repent and become forgiven.  To remember those times in my life where I felt so alone, and my Savior was always there for me. To remember feeling his constant love for me.  I am so blessed to have a testimony of the Savior to know that he does LIVE and he will COME AGAIN!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment