Saturday, April 7, 2012

Staying with MEGGIE

A couple of weeks ago I got to stay with Meg. She truly is one amazing girl. She is as sweet as they come. I don't know if I have ever heard her say one negative thing about somebody else. She strives to be the best she can be and excels in everything that she does. I look up to her a lot, and had such a great time spending time with her.
On Friday she had a competition, and her team won. So now this lucky girl gets to go to Florida. I thought she looked so cute all dressed up.
We laughed all week long. We watched movies, cooked, went out to eat, got hot chocolate, and just had a good time!
Ha ha this picture makes me laugh so hard. It was Dani's birthday and so we surprised her with some balloons and some cake bites. Meg sure looks cute in this picture!!
I am so grateful to have such great cousins. It was so fun partying it up with Meg all week. Todd and Ann you can go out of town anytime you want. Mugs I love your face. You just put a smile on everyone's face, and make them want to strive to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment