Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekend Playing Mom

STAYING WITH THE BOGHS
This last weekend I got to stay with Dev and Jax. It was seriously such a great weekend. I haven't gotten to watch them for quite some time now so it was great to play mom. The first morning I dropped Jax off at school I told him to have a great day, and that I loved him so much. I honestly almost started crying, because deap down I want to be a mom so bad. It made me truly realize the love that a mother has for her Child. This weekend I truly realized the joy of being a mom. I was so excited to welcome them home from school and get to hear all about there day. To hear about there crushes (Jax asked a girl to be his Valentine and was so excited to tell me all about it). To talk to Dev about the struggles of High School and being able to relate to her, give her advice, and tell her that all will be okay. I loved being able to say prayers together. Also to tuck them into bed, and tell them how much I really love them. To wake up early and make them a great breakfast, and having them both be so appreciative. To give them a Valentine, and having them both tell me I am the greatest! I can't wait to become a mother, and get the opportunity to experience this on a day to day basis.
DRESS UPS
So after Devyn begging them the boys finally agreed to letting Devyn dress them up into girls. I honestly haven't laughed so hard in a long time. She did a great job, and they definetly looked like cute little girls.
Jenny, Josephine, and Easy

Afterwards they decided to dress Devyn up as well.
BOWLING
After playing dress up we decided that we would go to Jack and Jills and go bowling. We had a great time!
Me and Dev
Jensen (He totally dominated us each game)
Easton (Notice he still has eye liner on we couldn't get it off)

Dev and J
It was a great Five days of watching the Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment