Monday, February 14, 2011

L.O.V.E

WHAT IS LOVE

LOVE is the first feeling you get before all the bad stuff gets in the way
LOVE is when my grandmother got arthritis, and she couldn't bend over to paint her toenails. So my grandfather painted them for her. Now that is LOVE
LOVE
is what makes you smile when your tired
LOVE is when you kiss all the time, then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and talk some more
LOVE is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, and then he tries to wear it everyday
LOVE is friendship set on fire

So let's be honest I am not a big fan of Valentines Day. It is probably because I am bitter and don't have a VALENTINE, but I woke up today and decided that I was going to make the best of Today. Valentines isn't just about having a sweetheart. It is to just celebrate LOVE. So I have come up with a list of all of the things that I LOVE!!!!

  1. I LOVE my family more then anything! They support me in all that I do, and truly love me for who I am.
  2. I LOVE the gospel. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for the gospel.
  3. I LOVE my two sweet cousins who I get to spend Valentines day with. Jaxon woke up today, and said Jord will you be my Valentine? It doesn't get better then that!
  4. I LOVE my roommates. The girls I live with downstairs, and the two upstairs.
  5. I LOVE food....Especially ice-cream
  6. I LOVE buying a brand new pair of shoes or any type of clothing.
  7. I LOVE watching my parents still flirt with each other, and get giddy when they haven't seen each other all day.
  8. I LOVE my amazing job, and getting to see the instant love these new parents have for there new born child.
  9. I LOVE watching a cute chick flick or listening to a cute song, in hopes one day that I will find my prince charming.
  10. I LOVE my missionary (Logan my brother) for the love he is establishing for the people of Costa Rica, and the love of the Lord.
  11. I LOVE the African people.
  12. I LOVE the Love that our Heavenly Father has for each of us. There is no stronger Love.
I hope that you all have a fabulous Valentines Day. I love you all and am so grateful for the Love that you have shown me.

No comments:

Post a Comment