Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This year we spent Thanksgiving with the Whitt Clan. I am so grateful for my amazing family! For the love that we have grown throughout the years. I am so glad that we are all very close and support each other in all that we do. We have so many amazing memories together, and look forward to many more to come. We had a great day! I wanted to explode by the end of the day, but it was well worth it!

Me and Tamzy... I just adore her! She is so cute! Todd, Cari, John, and Boom

I am so grateful for the relationship that my dad and his siblings have. They all take great care of eachother. They are great examples to us kids. I hope that me and my siblings can have a great relationship like they do! Dad, Mom, Pop, and Gege

I am grateful for my amazing parents and all that they do for me. I wouldn't be the person I am if it wasn't for them. I am grateful for my grandparents. It doesn't get better then them. They support me in all that I do. They are so fun to be around! I sure do love them!
Thanksgiving was such a great day! It made me realize all that I have been blessed with. My family, home, food, a bed, bobby pins, clothes, a car, my rights, the gospel, a living prophet, my talents, my job, friends, and the list goes on and on! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!! We truly are blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for you, workout buddy!! I sure do love ya!

    ReplyDelete