Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve

We had our Annual Christmas Eve party at Gege at Pops this year. We had a delicious candle light dinner. My grandma always goes all out. I love it! We then went and gave baskets full of goodies around. We took them to the Pulleys, and then my grandpas two cousins, Charley, and Blanch. Blanch kept us laughing the whole time. She is 97 and the cutest little lady you will ever meet. I love getting the chance to see them! We then came back and opened presents. We were spoiled. We truly are so blessed. I am grateful that I got to spend time with my family. I love them all so very much, and am grateful for each and every one of them.


Our traditional Christmas photo

Each year we get Christmas PJ's which we all love! We always take a picture on the stairs as well. We were definetly missing some people. It was weird to be the oldest, and not have Shea, and Log there!
For the Past three years me, Dev, and Shea have made my grandparents a homemade gift. It is so much fun to think of something to do. My grandpa is getting into photography so we had him come and take our pictures, and that is why we gave my grandma. The my grandpa we found him a photo album and filled it with some of the amazing pictures he has taken.
Me, Dev, and J

We had a great Christmas Eve! Thanks Gege and Pop for all you guys do!

No comments:

Post a Comment