Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Break with the boys

I just had to share these pictures with you because I think they are a riot. I have had so much fun being home with my two brothers. They are constantly keeping me laughing. There is never a dull moment at our house.
Can you tell that we are related
E John is just so dang cute! I had worked the other night, and came home to sleep at the house so that my parents could go to the temple. So in walks Easton around nine o clock. He was like finally your awake. I am so bored and lonely. It was pretty dang cute! So he climbed into bed and snuggled right in with me. It was pretty cute! He also helped me do my Christmas shopping and we were on our way home and he looks at me and was like Jord do I need a haircut, and I told him well yeah kind of! Then he just started laughing and said, "Let's go in mom's work (she cuts hair at sports clips) and tell them that I need a hair cut ha ha! I laughed so dang hard especially because he was dying of laughter and just thought he was hilarious!! Where would we be without cute little E in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. What cute brothers! You can definitely see that your related. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete