Friday, July 2, 2010

Lindsey's Birthday Party

So for Lindsey's birthday we decided to go up the canyon with a group of people and have a fire and just hang out. It was a lot of fun! Not a lot of people came, but it was still a blast!! We crossed the river, fell in the river, played some frisbee, had cake and ice cream, and had a fire. It was a blast!! It was a good start to our summer. I am so grateful to have a friend like Lindsey that it doesn't matter where we are we can always have a good time!!
So Chaz had this bright idea to go and cross these logs in the river. Let's just say that me and Linds do no have the best balance. I bet you can guess who fell in.....
Yup that would be me!! I was soaked!!

Linds crossing the Logs!

Aly, Linds, and Spencer

Yes we still act like we are five years old and still love to do superman.



No comments:

Post a Comment