Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Easton

Ten things that I love about Easton

I love it when he wants something and his puppy face comes out and all you can do is laugh and give in.

I love how great he is at sports. You can tell that he has two older brothers.

I love it it when he gets laughing and can't stop and before you know it everybody is laughing.

I love it when I come home from work and he runs up and gives me a hug.

I love it when he wants to wrestle me, and how he knows my weak spots.

I love it that he knows more about sports then I do.

I love it when he prays especially for the missionaries. He has such a sweet spirit.

I love that he has made the decision to be baptized.

I love that twenty minutes after we just ate dinner he is in the pantry looking for something else to eat.

I love it when he snuggles up to me to watch a movie.

I love how excited he got to open his presents. Oh to be a little kid again and not have a worry in the world.

J and E

Me and the birthday boy

Isn't that the cutest 8 year old you have ever seen?

Easton John I hope you know how much I love you, and how proud I am of you. You are my little buddy who I adore. I hope that you had a great birthday. I can't believe that you are already eight years old. I am so proud of you and your decision to be baptized. I sure do love you!!

1 comment:

  1. I love him to! I'm so glad that he's my cousin!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete