Thursday, July 22, 2010

E and Jax

So the other day I drove Devyn up to Heber to give one of her friends a birthday present. We dragged Jaxon and Easton along with us. We stopped at the gas station before we left and got them a drink and a treat. Well they both drank there 32 oz drink within thirty minutes, and both had to pee so bad. So they kept begging me to stop and let them pee off the side of the road. We finally got far enough away from some houses so I gave in and let them go pee. I couldn't resist taking a picture of them. It was hilarious! They both got in the car and Easton said, " Jord you are serioulsy the coolest sister ever!" It made me laugh to think that I was pretty cool for letting them pee off the side of the ride!! Gotta love these two boys!

1 comment:

  1. Classic Jord! I love it so much..and I can totally see why he thinks you're the coolest sister ever!! Love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete