Sunday, August 19, 2012

Primary Chorister

One thing that I have learned this year is that Heavenly Father truly does have a plan.  Not only does he have a plan, but his hand is always in our lives.  I remember sitting in the bishops office as he called me to be the Primary Chorister, and thinking to myself you are kidding right,  I don't sing!!! I came to learn that I was in that calling for a reason.  I never knew that I could come to LOVE a group of kids, as much as I love my primary kids.  They truly were the light in my life.  Being the primary chorister definitely had it's challenges.  I had the responsibility to teach these kids what the primary songs were trying to teach them.  I had to teach them to sing when I don't sing very well myself. I had to be very prepared with a 20 minute lesson each week.  I can honestly say it was all worth it!!  I have never enjoyed a calling as much as I enjoyed this calling.  I think I learned more from them then they learned from me.  I was blown away at how much they knew, and how strong there testimony's already were.  It was such a huge blessing in my life to be apart of such a great thing!!  I hope that my kids learned how truly special they were, and how much there Heavenly Father Loves them!!! As I bore my testimony the last week tears just rolled down my cheeks.  I could feel of Heavenly Father's love for each of them.  I got a little glimpse of the love that Heavenly Father has for each and every one of us.  Being the Primary Chorister is something that I will always cherish, and never forget!!! 
Junior Primary
Senior Primary

No comments:

Post a Comment