Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Farewell Labor and Delivery

I have been so blessed to have worked five years in Labor and Delivery!! I like to call it the happiest place on earth.  My job truly made me so happy.  I loved going to work every day!! 
Top 10 reason why I LOVED my job
  1. I worked with such great people
  2. I got to witness a miracle each and every time I went to work
  3. I learned to work hard, but to also have a good time doing it... What happens on L&D stays on L&D
  4. I got to see families fall in love all over again as they brought beautiful babies into the world. 
  5. I got to feel the spirit as I was in deliveries
  6. I made so many friends
  7. I was able to assist the doctors in C/Sections which was so amazing and so cool
  8. I was able to be apart of a team, and a family who worked hard together, and was always there for each other
  9. I got to experience heartache, but was grateful for the knowledge that I had of the plan of salvation. 
  10. Add caption
  11. I LOVED my partner in crime MAREN... We got pretty good at playing jokes on everybody especially when it came to jumping out of boxes, or grabbing someones leg under the desk.  Never a dull moment with Maren and I.  

My last night was a party!!! This is my Boyfriend Mikai.  He is my best friends  little Boy.  He brought me Chocolates, and Flowers on my last day!!  It totally melted my heart especially when he came and gave me a kiss on the cheek.  
The Beaver Face.... In any picture we took with Sarah she always made the beaver face!! Love her!!! 
This is my Partner in Crime Maren..... We worked almost all of our shifts together!!  I don't know what I would do without her.  She is one of the most giving, and caring people I know.  She is always so happy, and so supportive.  Maren and I had such a good time together.  I don't know a shift that we worked that we didn't have fun!!! We were constantly playing jokes on everyone, especially scaring people.  Sure do love this girl!!! 






What happens on L&D stays on L&D
The Fab 5

I never dreamed or imagined that I would make so many amazing friends as I did on L&D.  They truly are my second family.  I felt like I had so many mothers looking out for me.  Helping me find cute dates, helping me with homework, encouraging me, making me feel appreciated, helping me to become great at my job, and loving me for me!! It truly doesn't get better!!  My last shift was so hard for me.  It was so hard to say goodbye to something that I loved.  To say goodbye to so many people that I loved.  I cried as I left.  I hope that I will be able to work there again when I get back, but I know that where ever Heavenly wants me to be is where I will end up. I have so many great memories on L&D.  It is something that I will never forget.  Something that I will always love and cherish!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Just love ya! Miss that place and second "What happens on L&D stays on L&D" :)

    ReplyDelete