I have been so blessed to have worked five years in Labor and Delivery!! I like to call it the happiest place on earth. My job truly made me so happy. I loved going to work every day!!
Top 10 reason why I LOVED my job
- I worked with such great people
- I got to witness a miracle each and every time I went to work
- I learned to work hard, but to also have a good time doing it... What happens on L&D stays on L&D
- I got to see families fall in love all over again as they brought beautiful babies into the world.
- I got to feel the spirit as I was in deliveries
- I made so many friends
- I was able to assist the doctors in C/Sections which was so amazing and so cool
- I was able to be apart of a team, and a family who worked hard together, and was always there for each other
- I got to experience heartache, but was grateful for the knowledge that I had of the plan of salvation.
- I LOVED my partner in crime MAREN... We got pretty good at playing jokes on everybody especially when it came to jumping out of boxes, or grabbing someones leg under the desk. Never a dull moment with Maren and I.
|My last night was a party!!! This is my Boyfriend Mikai. He is my best friends little Boy. He brought me Chocolates, and Flowers on my last day!! It totally melted my heart especially when he came and gave me a kiss on the cheek.|
|The Beaver Face.... In any picture we took with Sarah she always made the beaver face!! Love her!!!|
|What happens on L&D stays on L&D|
|The Fab 5|